1. I will not stuff crochet & knitting supplies in every corner of my house, including yarns, threads, hooks, patterns, books, totes, and needles.
2. I will not keep 14 projects going at one time.
3. I will not have more than 4 UFOs.
3. I will not buy more yarn, thread, hooks patterns, books, totes or needles when I have a ton at home.
4. I will not let my crocheting & knitting space look like a condemned area.
5. I will not relegate the kitchen table to needlework.
6. I will not stock up on more crocheting supplies just because they are on sale.
7. I will not let my crochet or knitting distract me from making dinner, cleaning house, laundry, playing with kids, playing with husband, etc.
8. I will not stay up all night crocheting & or knitting.
9. I will not buy every crochet or knitting magazine I see.
10. I should not make promises I cannot keep.
-An adaptation from the The Thread Web newsletter from the Vancouver Guild Of Embroiders