Are you prepared?

Preparedness Pantry Blog Food Storage Analyzer™

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I won a pattern!

When I woke this morning, it was to find that I am in a full Fibro flare.  In other words, in misery.  A fibro flare is where you feel;
  • Pain all over
  • Fatigue
  • Sleep difficulties
  • Brain fog
  • Morning stiffness
  • Muscle knots, cramping, weakness
  • Digestive disorders
  • Headaches/migraines
  • Balance problems
  • Itchy/burning skin

  • After prying myself out of bed, limping to the kitchen where I turned the coffee pot on, and swallowed some medication to help with the pain, I turned the computer on to check my email while waiting for the coffee to be ready to pour.

    My day turned much, much happier when I saw on FaceBook that I had won a pattern from Bella Crochet !   Thank you so very much Bella Crochet!
    I immediately went to her site to drool over her patterns.  I had bought patterns from her previously so knew it would take some time to choose.  I highly recommend her site for beautiful, well written patterns.

    After a cup of coffee, and much looking, I finally chose her Sedona Wrap.

    I get cold very easily, love to read, need pockets for my phone & book, so this was just perfect for me!  It's almost as though she knew me and designed it just for me!  And my daughter too.  I imagine there will be two Sedona Wraps underway in this house soon~

    Now, for an update on hubby, he is doing much much better, tho his blood is still not at the right thinness.  Now it is TOO thin!  The nurse sent us home Friday after the test, with the instruction for me to feed him some dark green leafy veggies to thicken the blood some.  And we are to continue having the iceberg lettuce salad every other day.  Next Friday, we will find out how well we've done.   Once his blood is stable, we will have to stay with that dietary regime for the rest of his life.
    The main thing is that he IS doing much better, the doctor approved his return to work on Monday, and he is determined to eat as directed to get better and stay that way.  I kinda like the man, so am very happy that he actually wants to eat the way they've told him to.  And who knows, maybe both of us will be more healthy and lose some weight in the bargain!

    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and that the coming week is the best you have ever had!

    1 comment:

    Ann said...

    Hi Gail! I am glad you like the pattern! Health problems are such a pain (literally!) and I hope you and your husband feel better soon. You have some wonderful patterns!
    Ann