Are you prepared?

Preparedness Pantry Blog Food Storage Analyzer™

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sick and Crocheting

I've been sick, so have not crocheted much.  But I did finish one sock in a pattern testing.  It's the Smoothie Sock by MsBusyFingers, and is a very comfortable and well fitting sock.  The pattern should be available on Ravelry soon.

Wendy has been working on a pattern testing too.  It's the Cutest little girl's sun dress.  She hasn't completed it yet, but all that's left is more of the skirt.  Here's a photo of it on my Po Bear . . .
It's by anu-monty, and you can see it here - http://www.ravelry.com/people/anu-monty  I don't know what the name will be for the pattern when it goes up, but it sure is a cute dress.

The arthritis in my hands has flared up, so I'm having to stick to easy projects until it eases off again.  Getting old has its benifits, but it sure has a lot of drawbacks too!  In spite of the drawbacks, I plan on getting a LOT older before cashing in my chips~:o)

1 comment:

Marie Anne said...

Love the sock! The dress is adorable too. It doesn't look too difficult either.