Are you prepared?

Preparedness Pantry Blog Food Storage Analyzer™

Friday, July 4, 2008

What's a 'Stitch 'n Frog'?


What is a Stitch 'n Frog? Well, it's me~


I love to crochet, and have a tendency to watch TV or chat with people as I work on projects. So I sit and Stitch for a while, then notice that I made an error somewhere in the last few rows/rounds. I think a not-very-nice word, and Frog back to the error so I can correct it and continue on.


Frog? That is where you "rip-it, rip-it, rip-it" out. Said quickly, it sounds like a frog ribbiting. I have been crocheting for over 50 years, and still sometimes seem to Frog more than I Stitch~ But it is my way of relaxing, and it gives pleasure not ony to me but to those I give crochet items to.


I also design crochet patterns, the one pictured here is my Superhero Afghan. It has been made and given to Spiderman fans all over the world.


1 comment:

Sheila said...

My granson would just go crazy if I could crochet your beautiful blanket for him, do you know where i could get pattern...

I love your finger puppets they are so cute and sweet..

hugs sheila xx