Are you prepared?

Preparedness Pantry Blog Food Storage Analyzer™

Friday, April 10, 2009

JoAnn Stores VS JoAnn Internet


Today I had a surprise . . . not neccesarily a good one. We had driven over to Albany (GA) to let me do a bit of craft/yarn store & book store cruising~ And it was a good time to return some horrible gritty blue, supposedly poly-filling that I had ordered from JoAnn's via the internet.


Per the store manager . . . . . . they could not take it back because they are not affiliated with JoAnn's on-line.

Huh?

After picking my jaw up from the floor, I told the lady at the register to use it, give it away, or throw it in the trash and left.

Just thought I'd tell y'all~

1 comment:

Grandma Elsie said...

Gail, its good to find you on Bloggers.
Just what are they doing with the same name , ? Makes one wonder...something fishy ..
Elsie <><