Are you prepared?

Preparedness Pantry Blog Food Storage Analyzer™

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cute Kitty

This is Cute Kitty.  He is from the pattern, Cute Cotton Kitty that can be found in Ravelry's pattern database and in the  Itsy Bitsy Spider's Etsy Shop .  Needless to say, I am in love with the pattern and am already on my second Cute Kitty in another color combo.

Here he is, just hanging around waiting for the birds to come back to eat from the bird feeder he's standing on.

And here he is, soaking up some rays on the front deck.  Isn't he a darling?

1 comment:

The Itsy Bitsy Spider said...

Hi Gail! I am just LOVING The pictures of your kitty! Just showed off the one you sent me on my facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/theitsybitsyspider

I can't wait to see waht you're coming up with next!