Are you prepared?

Preparedness Pantry Blog Food Storage Analyzer™

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do you Crochet/Knit and want new and innovative patterns?

If you crochet, or knit, and want to see some new and innovative patterns, do I have the shop for you!  I have a good number of her patterns, and would have ALL of them if my bank account and hooks could handle the load! 

Her patterns are so cute, and you can trust me on this - Kids Love Them!  You will not be dissapointed if you buy a dozen or two dozen of them, and get started on your Christmas gifts right now.  You'll be the hit of every kid in town who sees your kids, or you, with something designed by Heidi!

These are just a few of her hats.  My 45 year old daughter has asked for the white & black Snoopy lookalike dog hat.


THIS is the hat I want for myself, and I want to wear it out to the restaurant for Thanksgiving Dinner!
Don't you think I'd look great in it? 

Go check out Heidi's Snappy Tot's shop.  I promise you that you will not be dissapointed~

Snappy Tot's Shop

1 comment:

Stitch 'n Frog said...

I hit the Publish button rather than the Preview button, darn it.

What I wanted to add is that I do not have any affiliation with the shop other than as a happy customer, and that I do not receive anything for promoting her shop. I am doing it because her patterns are truly wonderful!